My Posts

Thursday, April 19, 2012

God Is All I've Ever Wanted and More!

He loves me unconditionally
He knows me deeply, intimately and completely
He wants to be with me
He understands and accepts me, I can always be real with Him
He desires and pursues and treasures me
He will always be there for me, He'll never leave
He can comfort me like no one else
He loves me even when I mess up
He loves me more than I could ever love Him, even though He is so much more worthy
He can give me true peace
He is my refuge and my rock, my protector
He will never cause me stress or worry
He is one is who's love I can be completely secure
He thinks I'm beautiful and special
He shows me how much He loves me everyday, with sunsets and flowers and answered prayers
He gave up everything for me
He wants me to truly know Him as deeply as I can
He can completely satisfy me and give me all I need
He will never disappoint me
He delights in me when I serve Him
He wants me all to Himself
He has no comparison
He saved me!
He offers me true joy, peace, acceptance and love
He is constant and never-changing
He fights for me
He knows what I need before I even ask
He wants to talk to me all the time
He doesn't need me to complete Him, but He wants me
He will never be surprised by something I have done or will do
He will never betray or reject me, I can trust Him completely
He wants me to be obsessed with Him
He is always up for an adventure
He took the initiative with me
He will make me happier than anyone or anything else
He loves His creation like I do, He made my favorite flower and created my favorite color
He paints me a sunrise and sunset every day and delights in beauty with me
He is heart broken for the things that break my heart, like injustice and poverty and those who do not know Him
He has the ultimate heart for missions and the outcasts
He challenges me and makes me think
He wants to spend everyday with me for the rest of eternity
He will never make me wonder how He feels
He will make me want more of Him
He is strong, secure, satisfying, protective, loving, righteous, patient, good and perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment