My Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

God is So Sovereign!

So I'm with my first "team" (meaning the girls-and one boy-who I'm flying out with but then we'll be splitting up further to go out to different countries and regions) and they are incredible! It is just amazing to see how God brings the perfect people into your life and the perfect time! We have already had amazing, Godly conversations full of wisdom for each other and amazing perspectives! I'm already learning from them! They all have such amazing hearts for God and his people! I cannot wait to see how each of them are used by Him over the next month and beyond!
There will be two girls going to Swaziland along with me (the rest will be in South Africa) and one of those girls will be on the same world race team I am joining. They are both amazing and so Godly and fun! It is just incredible to see how God places such different people together who just work with each other! It's only been a few hours but I already see so many similarities and wonderful differences that are just so encouraging and helpful!
I am so excited and I cannot wait to learn more about what I'll be doing and see everything God has in store! I am also amazed by God's planning as there is a guy I went to high school with who is over in Swaziland now as well! It has been great getting to talk to him a little just to kind of get a feel for the place. His name is Reh Harvey and I would encourage you all to pray for him and the work he is doing! He is presenting the True Love Waits campaign in schools in an effort to protect the students from AIDS and to share the love of Christ with them!
I don't know how often I'll be able to update this blog but as often as I can, I will! I love you all! Thank you for the prayers! They mean the world to me! God bless! :)
He must become greater, I must become less."
-John 3:30

No comments:

Post a Comment